Reports to: Artistic Director and Artistic Associate
Employment Status: Unpaid Internship, Stipend Provided
- Under supervision and mentorship of the Artistic Director and Artistic Associate, this position will assist in the management and tracking of all jobs that take place in within the Artistic department.
- Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm
- Flexible work schedule including nights and weekends as needed to assist in Mainstage productions, new play development workshops, staged readings and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in casting and tracking all Mainstage and second stage productions as well as staged readings and special projects within the 2017-2018 season
- Assistant Direct one Mainstage production
- Assistance with Educational programs
- Some duties will be determined with the Artistic Director depending on the applicants skills and interests
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task both small and large scale projects within a fast paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs; word, excel etc.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.