To Kill a Mockingbird
March 17 – April 16, 2017
To Kill a Mockingbird
By Christopher Sergel, based on the book by Harper Lee
Directed by Art Rotch
“The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.”
Young Scout watches her father, the lawyer Atticus Finch, defend a black man accused of a horrible crime. Can Atticus secure justice for his client in this racially charged case, or does his influence have limits? Will the family pay an unacceptable price if he tries? See Harper Lee’s beloved tale of a young lawyer and his family testing their limits and the unwritten laws of their time.
|Tuesday, March 14, 2017||7:30pm||Pay-As-You-Can Preview|
|Thursday, March 16, 2017||7:30pm||Pay-As-You-Can Preview|
|Friday, March 17, 2017||7:30pm||Opening Night|
|Saturday, March 18, 2017||7:30pm|
|Sunday, March 19, 2017||4:00pm||Pay-As-You-Can|
|Thursday, March 23, 2017||7:30pm||Pay-As-You-Can|
|Friday, March 24, 2017||7:30pm||Beer Friday|
|Saturday, March 25, 2017||7:30pm|
|Sunday, March 26, 2017||4:00pm|
|Thursday, March 30, 2017||7:30pm|
|Friday, March 31, 2017||7:30pm|
|Saturday, April 1, 2017||7:30pm|
|Sunday, April 2, 2017||4:00pm|
|Thursday, April 6, 2017||7:30pm|
|Friday, April 7, 2017||7:30pm|
|Saturday, April 8, 2017||7:30pm|
|Sunday, April 9, 2017||4:00pm|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2017||7:30pm|
|Thursday, April 13, 2017||7:30pm|
|Friday, April 14, 2017||7:30pm|
|Saturday, April 15, 2017||7:30pm|
|Sunday, April 16, 2017||4:00pm|
*Members of Actors Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers
- Best Seats/Priority Seating – Subscribers have access to the best seats available and have priority for upgrades upon renewal
- Ticket Exchange – Ability to exchange tickets to any night of the same value with no additional service charge.
- Lost Ticket Insurance – Lost or forgotten subscriber tickets can be reprinted at no charge.
- Bring-A-Friend – Perseverance “Companion Fare” coupons with every package.
- Exclusive Invitations to meet the artists involved.
- Additional Discounts and email notifications about selected special events at the theatre.
In addition, we value your input and look forward to talking to you over the season about what you like and what we can do differently. You are part of our team!
A 25% discount is available for groups of 10 or more.