Individual DonorsYour support of Perseverance is the foundation of our future
- Box Office Earned 50%
- Corporate/Government Contributed 20%
- YOU 30%
Take your giving to the next level with a matching gift. Contact your employer’s human resources department to see if they have a matching gift program.
Each season the support from our friends is the most critical element in achieving the artistic quality you enjoy at Perseverance Theatre. Your tax-deductible donation balances the portion of our budget not covered by ticket sales. The impact of your support can be felt in the productions and the educational programs that we offer, and can help us continue our long-standing commitment to Alaska Native and diverse performances.
Perseverance also endeavors to make theatre affordable, by offering discounted tickets to students, seniors, and groups and providing special discounts to other non-profit organizations. This is only made possible by contributions to our annual Individual Campaign.
Every dollar counts in our efforts to raise money to support our mission as a not-for-profit organization, and there are several ways to give:
More ways you can give:
- AMAZON SMILE
- Got plans for online shopping? Use Amazon and select Perseverance Theatre when you login to smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to the theatre every time you shop!
- FRED MEYERS COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Click here to link your Fred Meyer rewards card to Perseverance Theatre! We’ll both get rewards! Enter non-profit code #89385. Thank you for your generous support!
- LEGACY GIFTS
- Have you considered making a gift to Perseverance Theatre in your will? Legacy Gifts are one of the easiest and most flexible ways to give.
- ENDOWMENT GIFTS
- Make a gift to support our future. Perseverance Theatre’s endowment is held at the Alaska Community Foundation. Go to http://alaskacf.org/funds and search for Perseverance Theatre to make an online donation to Perseverance’s Artistic Endowment.
- IN-KIND GIFTS
- Non-cash donations are also essential to Perseverance Theatre’s operations. These can include, but are not limited to: housing and vehicles for visiting guest artists; unique or vintage clothing and household items that may be used for props or costumes; office supplies; Alaska Airlines miles. We have limited storage space, so please call before dropping your items off.
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact Maggie Rabb, Development Director, at 907-364-2421 x241 or email email@example.com. *Consult your tax advisor for charitable eligibility.